1) We believe the Bible, both Old, and New Testaments are the written word of God, inspired by the Holy Spirit, infallible, entirely trustworthy; and the supreme authority in all matters of faith and conduct.
2) We believe there is one God, who exists eternally in three persons: the Father, the Son, and the Holy Spirit
3) We believe that man was created in the image of God, but since the fall of Adam, his sin was inherited to the whole humanity
4) We believe the Lord Jesus Christ, God manifest in the flesh, His virgin birth, His sinless human life, His divine miracles, His vicarious and atoning death, His bodily resurrection, His ascension, His mediatorial work, and His Personal return in power and glory
5) We believe that man fell into sin and only through regeneration by the Holy Spirit can salvation be obtained.
6) We believe that not by works, but only by faith, forgiveness of sin and eternal life is gained as a gift, and sin of man is fundamentally erased by the transfer of the righteousness of Christ
7) We believe that the Holy Spirit sent by the Father and the Son invites man to God’s saving works of souls and enables him to see his sin and doomed reality. The Holy Spirit enlightens the darkened heart of man and make Christ known to him and renews such man’s heart and enables him to bear the fruits of righteousness.
8) We believe in the resurrection of both the saved and the lost; they that are saved unto the resurrection of life and they that are lost unto the resurrection of damnation.
9) We believe that the true Church, the body of Christ is composed of all such persons who through saving faith in Jesus Christ have been regenerated by the Holy Spirit and are baptized in the name of Christ
10) We believe that all the members of congregation are united together in Jesus Christ and the Holy Spirit.
11) We believe and uphold the Great Commission given by the Lord, that is to make disciples of all nations, baptizing them in the name of the Father and of the Son and of the Holy Spirit, teaching them to observe all that He has commanded.
12) We believe in the coming of the glorified Lord Jesus Christ, who is resurrected and ascended to heaven and every eye will witness Him.