We are dedicated to equipping healthcare professionals and medical students with the gospel and to uniting them for a greater purpose. We fulfill our commission by following the examples of three major ministries of Jesus Christ found in Matthew 4:23.
1) We bring the Kingdom of God through medicine
2) We bring the gospel of Jesus Christ to everyone
3) We raise Christian medical personnel to be like Jesus
4) We develop medicine to conquer all disease
5) We comfort those who are suffering from sickness
6) We establish medical ethics based upon biblical teachings
7) We establish a medical institute that fulfills holistic healing
The logo of Saint Luke Society is made up of four images in a shield. It depicts the identity of SLS as a medical mission organization, which plays a role of a shield that is to protect the world.